8. changes in the visa process
9. take their knowledge and skills back home
10. strengthen the nation
47-51. E. projects C. role O. acting F. offers L. cooperative
52-56. I. forward J. especially G. information A. victims K. entire.
57. B. Children do find lots of fun in many mindless activities.
58. D. Her way to success was full of pains and frustrations.
59. B. She wanted to share her stories with readers.
60. A. she wanted to help Rebecca realize her dream of becoming a writer.
61. C. Children should be allowed freedom to grow through experience.
62. B. All its courses are offered online.
63. A. a minimum or total absence of face-to-face instruction.
64. C. work on the required courses whenever and wherever.
65. A. There is no mechanism to ensure that they make the required effort.
66. D. cutting down on their expenses.