上海新东方学校 四六级、考研写作明星教师 汪忠平
Should the university campus be open to tourists?
1. There is no consensus of opinions (there are some controversies) among people as to do sth (as to the view of sth)
2. When it comes to sth, people’s ideas(views/notions/opinions) vary from person to person( from one to another):
3. When asked about …, a divergence of opinions (on sth) arises:
4. Nowadays (recently/these days/currently), there has been a heated discussion (a sensational debate) on the issue of sth.( on whether or not we should …)
1. People who are against sth hold that___, others, however, contradict that ___
2. some hold___ while others take it for granted ( firmly believe/ argue/ favor)___
3. it is held that____, while it is also held that______
4. as opposed to others who hold that____, a considerable proportion of people claim that____,
When it comes to reading, some people think that reading selectively is a good way, but some other people do not agree with them, they think that reading extensively is better.(对读书方法的两种不同观点)
Many people do not agree about opportunity. Some think that opportunity is so rare that only the luckiest persons have it. Others argue that everyone has opportunity at one time or another in his or her life. (对机遇的不同看法)
There is no consensus of opinions among people as to the view of fate. Some people claim that everyone is born to a certain fate that he can not change, while some other people think that every man is the master of his own life. (对命运的两种不同观点)
There is no consensus of opinions among people as to rent houses outside campus. It is held that renting houses outside campus allows students more freedom; while it is also held that this practice will do harm to students concerned.
Currently, there has been a heated discussion on whether college students should be allowed to live outside campus. As opposed to others who hold that too much freedom will spoil the students, a considerable proportion of students claim that they are old enough to be their own master.
There is no consensus of opinions among people as to whether the university campus should be open to tourists. As opposed to others who hold that university campus should be reserved for college students, a considerable proportion of people claim that this practice is beneficial.
Nowadays a phenomenon has aroused conside