Nowadays, there are more and more [某种现象] in [某种场合]. It is estimated that [相关数据]. Why have there been so many [某种现象]? Maybe the reasons can be listed as follows. The first one is [原因一]. Besides, [原因二]. The third one is [原因三]. To sum up, the main cause of [某种现象] is due to [最主要原因]. It is high time that something were done upon it. For one thing, [解决办法一]. On the other hand, [解决办法二]. All these measures will certainly reduce the number of [某种现象]。
模板二：These days we often hear that (1). It is common that (2)。
Why does such circumstance occur in spite of social protects? For one thing,( 3 )。
For another，( 4 ). What is more, since (5)， it is natural that (6)。
To solve the problem is not easy at all，but is worth trying .We should do something such as ( 7 ) to improve he present situation ,and I do believe everything will be better in the future
1)It is true that ..., but one vital point is being left out。
2) There is a grain of truth in these statements, but they ignore a more important fact。
3) Some people say ..., but it does not hold water。
4) Many of us have been under the illusion that.。.
5) A close examination would reveal how ridiculous the statement is。
6) It makes no sense to argue for .。.
7) Too much stress placed on ... may lead to .。.
8) Such a statement mainly rests on the assumption that .。.
9) Contrary to what is widely accepted, I maintain that .。.
1.The advantage far outweigh the disadvantages。
2.The advantages of A are much greater than those of B。
3.A may be preferable to B, but A suffers from the disadvantages that.。.
4.It is reasonable to maintain that ...but it would be foolish to claim that.。.
5.For all the disadvantages, it has its compensating advantages。
6.Like anything else, it has its faults。
7.A and B has several points in common。
8.A bears some resemblances to B。
9.However, the same is not applicable to B。
10. A and B differ in several ways。
11. Evidently, it has both negative and positive effects。
12. People used to think ..., but things are different now。
13. The same is true of B。
14. Wondering as A is ,it has its drawbacks。
15. It is true that A ... , but the chief faults (obvious defects )are .。.
1.A number of factors are accountable for this situation。
A number of factors might contribute to (lead to )(account for ) the phenomenon(problem)。
2. The answer to this problem involves many factors。
3. The phenomenon mainly stems from the fact that.。.
4. The factors that contribute to this situation include.。.
5. The change in ...largely results from the fact that.。.
6. We may blame ...,but the real causes are.。.
7. Part of the explanations for it is that .。.
One of the most common factors (causes ) is that .。.
Another contributing factor (cause ) is .。.
Perhaps the primary factor is that …
But the fundamental cause is that