It seems you always forget-your reading glasses when you are rushing to work, your coat when you are going to the cleaners, your credit card when you are shopping...
Such absent-mindedness may be 1__________ to you; now British and German scientists are developing memory glasses that record everything the 2__________ sees.
The glasses can play back memories later to help the wearer remember things they have forgotten such as where they left their keys. And the glasses also 3__________ the user to "label" items so that information can be used later on. The wearer could walk around an office or a factory identifying certain 4__________ by pointing at them. Objects indicated are then given a 5__________ label on a screen inside the glasses that the user then fills in.
It could be used in 6__________ plants by mechanics looking to identify machine parts or by electricians wiring a 7__________ device.
A spokesman for the project said: "A car mechanic for 8__________ could find at a glance where a part on a certain car model is so that it can be identified and repaired. For the motorist the system could 9__________ accident black spots or dangers on the road."
In other cases the glasses could be worn by people going on a guided tour, 10__________ points of interest or by people looking at panoramas where all the sites could be identified.
1. E 空格处需填一形容词，即从E、J、L、M中选择。过去分词一般用于主语是人的句子，排除J;结合常理，忘性大常常令人懊恼，故E最符合文章。
2. I 根据定语从句谓语see可知，主语要么是人要么是眼镜，由下句the use的提示，故选I。
3. A 该空需填入一个动词，即从备选项A、H中选择，有allow sb. to do sth.的结构，且语义符合文意，故选A。
4. F 由上文的label items可推知F最符合文意。
5. C 该空需填入一个形容词，由下文的fill in可推知C(空白的)最符合文意。
6. D 由该句中的相关信息词mechanics(机械师)和identify machine parts可推知D最符合文意。
7. J 该空需填入一个形容词修饰名词device(设备)，由常识可知工厂里的设备通常都很复杂，正因为复杂，不容易记住，才有必要使用这种新型眼镜，故J最符合文意。
8. B 该句主句的基本句子结构是A car mechanic could find where a part is，介词for和应填的词在句中作插入万分，结合选项，B最符合文意。
9. H 该空应填入动词原形，从词义上能排出A，H符合文意。
10. G 分析句子结构可知，该空应填入一个非谓语动词，结合句意"在其他情况下，人们可以戴着这种眼镜随团旅游，________名胜景点…"可知，G(指示)最符合文意。